One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia...
And by EVERYTHING they mean eating carbs without puking them back up, the ability to pray or meditate without laughing or acting like an asshole, perhaps understanding a culture different than your own (don't kid yourself that doesn't happen), whining in new ways in a different time zone and finding more rich attractive men to fall in love with you.
What I've learned from watching eat, pray, love...
- Jame Franco is a needy, whiny mother fucker.
- I want to stab Julia Roberts in the face.
- Rich, white privileged chicks that can afford to travel for a year and manage to whine about it make me want to stab them in the face.
- My decision to stop reading that terrible fucking book at page 25 was clearly justified.
- My sister owes me so big for making me me watch this craptasticism.
- Craptasticism is my new favorite word that I made up.
- I also love the phrase "doucheclamation point", I mean it's genius, I wish I had thought of it.
- I still want to go to Bali this year.
- I can't believe how rich this dumb bitch is and that I have contributed to her income in any way by watching this trash. I want to write a badly written book about how being rich is hard and finding enlightenment is like hard when you are rich and beautiful and like trying to be enlightened without any real character development, change or meaningful discovery of any kind. And then get richer. And then become a VERY famous/successful writer or more so than I was before, for writing a piece of crap.
- I love my dog.
- Holy crap Chris O'Donnell is in cats and dogs 2 revenge of kitty galore!
- I wish I had watched that movie.
All Puking images via WE HEART IT