I heart this comic! You should go read it HERE especially if you don't understand queerness so you don't say offensive things or ask annoying questions! Sometimes it's OK explaining this stuff but most of the time, it's frustrating, annoying and infuriating. If you are someone who doesn't understand these terms etc. and also doesn't understand why asking a queer a bunch of questions about it would be annoying even insulting...let me tell you:
- I know that you may (not everyone does) want to become educated on the subject to better understand me or queerness or gays but hey there is this thing called a LIBRARY it's full of these things called BOOKS you can go educate yourself for free. Also there is this nifty thing called THE INTERNET google that shit and read up.
- I understand the need to educate people on this subject I however don't really give a flying fuck about having to stop and explain queerness to every person that asks. I have shit to do and just because I'm queer doesn't mean I have to educate you, educate YOURSELF. Not my job.
- This shit may BLOW your mind and thus leave me having to deal with your existential crisis.
- You will most likely say something really offensive during this conversation and I will want to STAB you.
- I shouldn't have to explain myself.
- You want a simple answer to a complicated subject that has no simple answer. You want gender and sexual identity to be pink or blue but there's a whole rainbow with gradients people.
- I don't care what you think of me or my gender/sexuality.
- I got bored by this 3 points ago.
Anyways this comic illustrates the basics so that people like me don't have to! Plus the artist is RAD. I'll go over the top 10 questions NOT to ask queers next.